WELCOME to the Southwest Ohio HSTW Regional web page.
What’s Making News!
Congratulations to four National Pacesetter Sites from SW Ohio!
- Clermont Northeastern Middle School
- Southern Hills Career Center
- Talawanda High School
- West Clermont High School
These four sites were named 2023 National Pacesetter Sites by the Southern Regional Education Board in Atlanta and are among the schools nationwide that will receive this honor at the Making Schools Work Conference in July 2023 in Orlando, Florida .
Congratulations to Ohio Making Schools Work 2022 National Blue Ribbon School
- Lynchburg – Clay Elementary School
About the Ohio HSTW Southwest Region
HSTW SW Ohio is a partnership of school districts engaged in comprehensive, systemic school reform. The mission of this partnership is to build the capacity of its member districts to successfully improve student academic and career-technical performance.
All students will graduate on time, ready for their next steps.
HSTW SW Ohio’s vision is to be recognized as a value-added partner in school processes and student performance improvement by creating and sustaining value-added collaborative services and expanding use of those services among member districts.
Current collaborative services include:
- Superintendent/CEO’s and Principals’ Learning Communities
- Reconnects for professional development and growth
- Online meetings and professional development opportunities
- Guidance through the Site Review Process
- New staff and faculty orientations
- Grants for site development
- HSTW/MMGW key practices and curriculum implementation support
- Publications, including cross-curricular literacy and numeracy guides
- Research dissemination
- Program advocacy
- Presentations to faculty, staff, and boards
- Onsite coaching/consultation
- Surveys and data analysis
Please visit our website at www.hstw.org for a complete list of professional development opportunities
Meet Our Team!
Southwest Region Website