The Ohio School Improvement Institute is Ohio’s premier educator professional development. This event, open to all Ohio school administrators and teachers, is designed to showcase best practices in our schools and to provide a variety of education topics conducted by national and Ohio experts. Opportunities are provided on Thursday, November 2, for exhibitors and sponsors to meet attendees, share resources and sell products. Expected attendance is 400 educators.
What is Provided:
- Exhibitors will be assigned one table outside the main ballrooms.
- Lunch will be provided for 2 exhibitors per table.
- Exhibitors will be advertised in the program and on a scrolling slide presentation.
- Exhibitors may also sponsor the morning continental breakfast, the buffet lunch or a keynote/featured speaker.
- Exhibitors should set up tables and displays no later than 7:30 am on Thursday morning.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the shipping and delivery of their supplies in compliance with the hotel policy.
- Exhibitors should indicate in the application process if electricity is needed for their table. Electricity is an extra $25 in addition to the registration fee.
- Display tear-down should occur on Thursday by 4:30 pm.
- In order to guarantee a space, exhibitor fees must be paid by no later than October 10.
Exhibitor Registrations as stated below:
Non-profit: $ 800 one table, two lunches
Bronze Level: $1,000 one table, two lunches
Silver Level: $1,500 one table, two lunches, one breakout session
Gold Level: $2,500 two tables, four lunches, one breakout presentation
Payment should be made by check or through Paypal (for credit cards, no Paypal account required):
All payments should be made to:
HSTW Ohio Network
115 Mountview Ct.
Mount Sterling, OH 43143
To access W-9 (EIN: 86-1050589)
- For information about exhibiting, contact Kristin Ralph: email@example.com
- For questions about payment, contact Cindy Rolfe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general conference questions, contact Joyce Odor: email@example.com